Pure curiosity seeps from my pores and urges me towards my need to see the final version of this project, already. Maybe just to know if I quit, what my big accomplishments are. Right now, ideally in the next ten years I’ll move back to Latin America, explore the amazing region for awhile, and then settle in a town where I can make a difference through cacao.
I want to get more income back to the cacao farmers themselves, and maintain incentives that have farmers choosing bio-diverse plants such as cacao over biosphere-ruining but profitable soy or corn or rubber. But how will I accomplish that? Read along below, or check out all the posts here.
The Last 12 Months
- November 2017: My First Korean Earthquake
- October 2017: Taiwanese Chocolate & Ecole Chocolat
- September 2017: A Stressful Chocolate Focus in Korea
- August 2017: Korean Kiddos and Khmer Kindness
- July 2017: My First Korean Chocolate Ushers in Constant Rain
- June 2017: Discovering Beach Camping & Craft Chocolate up North
- May 2017: Exploring Hong Kong Before Settling in for a Good Cry
- April 2017: Springtime Activities in Southern Korea
- March 2017: A New School Year Already Breaking the Routine
- February 2017: Deskwarming Preludes Beachwarming in the Philippines
- January 2017: Wintertime Parties & Paragliding
- December 2016: First Snowfall & Surgery in Seoul