50 Goals for My Twenties
I realize that many of these are intangible personal journeys, but I seek to keep track of them here. Feel free to follow along on the journey.
- Travel to every province/special city in South Korea (maybe in 2021!)
- Watch sunrise from the top of a volcano
- Spend New Years in Australia (or New Zealand) & then immediately take a flight to Honolulu for New Years Part II
- See the Underground River in Palawan, Philippines
Have an authentic bowl of Pho in Vietnam
- Learn fluent French
Feel confident speaking Korean
- Drink an authentic Turkish Coffee in Istanbul
- Ride a hot air balloon
- Find a life partner with whom to share in adventures
- Write every day
Travel to & eat chocolate on each (reasonably habitable) continent
- Become a salsera
- Make it through 100 classic novels
- Visit every country in South/Central America
- Write & publish a book
Make my own chocolate
- Open my own business
Teach English abroad
- See the pyramids in Egypt in take a ton of cheesy photos
Live abroad alone for at least 6 months
- Go hang gliding in the UK
Get a really nice camera & take gorgeous pictures
- Go on safari in southern Africa
- Float around the dead sea
- Use Couchsurfing in a country I’ve never been to
Visit Alaska in summertime See sunrise at Angkor Wat
- Go parasailing
- Live on an island for awhile
- Learn the ins & outs of cacao farming
See Cuba before I turn 25
- Take pottery/ceramics classes
- Participate in Spain’s La Tomatina in August
- Be a professional bartender
- See Aurora Borealis
- Attend carnaval in Brazil
- Learn how to Belly Dance
- Watch a meteor shower
- Witness a full eclipse (moon or sun)
Become a knowledgable member of the craft chocolate community
- Earn a living off of this site & my podcast
- Map chocolate shops, makers and experiences all over the world
- … What’s next? This is a list in-progress! You can’t have it all figured out. Tell me what you think I should add, in the comments!
10 #Goals for Everyone
- Try one new food in every new region you visit.
- Keep contributing to a retirement and “rainy day” fund.
- Wear sunscreen every. single. day.
- Trust more, everywhere.
- Become closer with a sibling (or other family member).
- Create a true home.
- Establish a career path you love.
- Create something that people appreciate.
- Form laugh lines, not frown lines.
- Fall deeply & madly & proudly in love with yourself.
Annual Goals & Year-in-Reviews
Age 24: ???
*Updated February 2020