I think what made me fall in love with cacao was the complexity of it. The fact that it requires so much care, so much dedication, and so much understanding... it's a science.Jonas Rosales Tejero
Get to know 3 very different chocolate industry professionals in this introductory episode of Chocolate On The Road, a documentary-style podcast exploring hot topics & hot destinations for chocolate lovers around the world.
Through bean to bar chocolate discoveries and fine cacao realizations, come with me and our guests to southern Africa and Tanzania, Venezuela and England, and France and the US. I promise that this chocolate podcast will take you on the road trip of a lifetime!
- What the show is about & how often episodes come out
- How Max Gandy, the show's host, got into craft chocolate
- The story behind the founding of Kokoa Kamili
- Why Jonas Tejero chose chocolate as a way to make a difference in Venezuela
- Which pivotal craft chocolate bar completely shifted Estelle Tracy's chocolate story
- 0:00-1:11 About the show
- 1:11-5:45 Max's origin story
- 5:45-10:52 Simran's origin story
- 10:52-13:45 Jonas's origin story
- 13:45-18:30 Estelle's origin story
- 18:30-20:05 More about the show & future episodes
More About Our Guests
Jonas Rosales Tejero: founder of the Hult Chocolate Society in London, England, and current MIB candidate at Hult International Business School. Check out the Hult Chocolate Society's Facebook and Instagram.
The Chocolate Garage: where Max first discovered craft chocolate
Acalli Chocolate: the maker of Estelle's pivotal chocolate bar experience
Connect With Chocolate On The Road
On Instagram: @chocolateontheroad
On Facebook: @chocolateontheroad
To listen to the next episode, click here.