Welcome to Dame Cacao! If you're new to craft chocolate, I recommend you check out this primer on Bean to Bar Chocolate to get a sense of what it takes to make great chocolate. If you're here to read my tips for visiting South Korea, where I lived for 3 years, here are all the Korea posts.
Free resources covering the tastiest topics in chocolate, written by an expert.
See more chocolate resources →
Comprehensive guides to visiting or living in Seoul, honed over several years living in South Korea.
See more Seoul travel resources →
South Korea Guides
The most comprehensive guides to traveling or living in South Korea, written by a long-time resident.
See more Korea travel resources →
Chocolate Travel Guides
Comprehensive guides to the best chocolate shops in cities and countries around the world! Plus interviews with experts in the field, both in written and audio forms.
See more chocolate guides →
Comprehensive resources for learning tried & true techniques in making, baking, and swapping out for chocolate in recipes both classic and imaginative.
See more baking resources →
- 17 Myths About Chocolate (& The Truth Behind Them)
- What is Ceremonial Cacao? (Recipe + Brand Reviews)
- 23+ Unique Cardamom Desserts to Make at Home
- 39+ Hazelnut Desserts to Make at Home
- 41+ Delicious Lime Desserts You Can Make at Home
- 19+ Tantalizing Willy Wonka Desserts
- 43+ Best Halloween Desserts
- 19 Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipes (From Classic to Unique)